The guidelines for manuscript authors can be outlined as follows:
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian or English, with 1.15 spaced lines, Tahoma 11 font, A4 paper size, one column format, and margins (top 4 cm; left 3 cm; bottom 3 cm; right 2 cm).
- A scientific submission should not be longer than 3500-5000 words, or about 10-12 pages, including any accompanying figures, graphs, or tables (if any).
- Italicize any foreign or local language terms in the text.
- The article structure does not include a literature review. Thus, citations of essential literature might be incorporated into the introduction chapter or the discussion.
- The citation of literature in the discussion is only as necessary and the discussion of the results of the analysis is preferred.
- Scientific publications submitted for publication in scientific journals must include a manuscript assessment sheet completed by the journal's bestary partner, a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) for publishing from the journal's editorial board and a copyright transfer statement.