The Rechtens Journal is fully peer-reviewed journal published by the Faculty of Law, Islamic University of Jember (UIJ) as an effort to disseminate legal ideas, ideas and studies, as well as legal developments both in theory and practice. It is aimed at experts, academics, practitioners, state administrators, observers and activists in the field of law.
All manuscripts needs to be similarly high standard to articles that must be written and met the following conditions:
- The manuscript is based on the results of research or studies in the field of law and has never been published elsewhere.
- Manuscripts are written using Times New Roman 12 font with 1.5 spacing.
- Manuscripts are written in standard terms and in a correct and appripriate language.
- The manuscript is equipped with the title of the article, the author's name, the author's email, the author's affiliation.
- The title of the article must be clear, specific, informative, and straightforward which is formulated in a maximum of 14 words (Bahasa Indonesia), which describes the contents of the article comprehensively.
- A concise and factual abstract is required (maximum 200-250 words). It completely describes the contents of the articles written in two languages (Bahasa Indonesian and English).
- Immediately after abstract, provide 3-5 keywords that must reflect the whole concept contained in the article.
- References are written using a footnote system with Times New Roman 10 font.
- The maximum length of the manuscript is 20 pages with A4 paper size.
- Manuscripts are written in a systematic manner consisting of article titles, authors' names, authors' emails, author institutions, abstracts, introduction, statement of the problem, research objectives, research method, results and discussion, and conclusions.
Please follow the format of the sample references and citations (Footnote system) as shown in this Guide:
- Emmanuel Subangun, Negara Anarkhi, LKiS, Yogyakarta, 2004, hlm. 64-65.
- Tresna, Komentar HIR, Cetakan Ketujuh, PT. Pradnya Paramita, Jakarta, 2001, hlm. 208.
- Paul Scholten, Struktur Ilmu Hukum, Terjemahan dari De Structuur der Rechtswetenschap, Alih bahasa: Arief Sidharta, PT. Alumni, Bandung, 2003, hlm.7.
- "Jumlah BUMN Diciutkan Jadi 50", Republika, 19 Oktober 2005.
- Prijono Tjiptoherijanto, "Jaminan Sosial Tenaga Kerja di Indonesia", http://www.pk.ut.ac. id /jsi, diakses tanggal 2 Januari 2005.
Bibliographies: References style
- Asshiddiqqie, Jimly,. Sengketa Kewenangan Antar-lembaga Negara, cetakan pertama, Konstitusi Press Jakarta, 2005.
- Burchi, Tefano, “Current Developments and Trends in Water Resources Legislation and Administration”. Paper presented at the 3rd Conference of the International Assosiation for water Kaw (AIDA) Alicante, Spain: AIDA, December 11-14. 1989.
- Anderson, Benedict, “The Idea of Power in Javanese Culture”, dalam Claire Holt, ed., Culture and Politics in Indonesia, Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell University Press. 2004.
- Jamin, Moh., “Implikasi Penyelenggaraan Pilkada Pasca Putusan Mahkamah Konstitusi”, Jurnal Konstitusi, Volume 2 Nomor 1, Juli 2005, Jakarta: Mahkamah Konstitusi.
- Indonesia, Undang-Undang No. 24 Tahun 2003 Tentang Mahkamah Konstitusi.
- Republika, “Jumlah BUMN Diciutkan Jadi 50”, 19 Oktober 2005.
- Tjiptoherijanto, Prijono. Jaminan Sosial Tenaga Kerja di Indonesia, http://www.pk.ut.ac.id/jsi, diakses tanggal 2 Januari 2005.