Please prepare your manuscript following the instructions for authors given below before submitting it online at below. Manuscripts submitted for publication in Jurnal Kubis should be between 1,500 and 5,000 words or between 6 and 20 pages long when typed in double spacing including tables and figures. The abstract should maintain a maximum of 250 words. Basically, the Jurnal Kubis journal follows the author guidelines attached in here.
- Articles are typed on A4 paper with a left margin setting of 4 cm, top, right, and bottom 3 cm.
- The typeface used is Times New Roman with a size of 12
- The maximum length of the article is 15 pages
- The top of the article contains the title of the article, the author's name, the author's e-mail address, and the institution, followed by an abstract in Indonesian and an abstract in English.
- Tables or pictures must be numbered and titled and printed in bold format (Table 1. Title or Figure 1. Title)
- Citation, pictures, or references must include the source with the format (Author last name, year)