Please prepare your manuscript by following the instructions for authors given below before submitting it online below. Manuscripts submitted for publication in the Jurnal Kubis must be between 1,500 to 5,000 words or between 6 to 20 pages if typed double-spaced including tables and figures. Abstracts must maintain a maximum of 200 words. Basically, Jurnal Kubis follows the author's guidelines attached here.
- Articles are typed on A4 paper with 4 cm left, top, right, and bottom margins 3 cm.
- The typeface used is Times New Roman with a size of 12 .
- The Maximum article length is 20 pages.
- The top of the article contains the title of the article, the author's name, the author's email address, and the institution, followed by the abstract in English.
- Tables or figures must be numbered and titled and printed in bold (Table 1. Title or Figure 1. Title)
- The citation, image, or reference must include the source in the format (Author's last name, year).
- The complete writing guide is listed in the Temple Journal that has been provided.